The following organisations are entitled to pay by invoice providing we receive a signed purchase order.
- Local and National Government
- NHS Trusts
- Schools, Colleges and Universities.
- Registered Charities
- Ministry of Defence
To avoid delays your purchase order should include the following information:
- Purchase Order Number
- Invoice and Delivery address
- Accounts contact name and telephone number
- Delivery contact name and telephone number
- Email address (if available)
- Additional delivery and order information you feel maybe useful
Please fax your Purchase Order to 020 7062 0601 or email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
You can of course order as normal online by credit card. If you have a procurement/purchasing card remember to choose "Visa Purchasing" as your card type in the payments screen.
Alternatively you may post your Purchase Order to:
8 Camberwell Trading Estate
117-119 Denmark Road
Tel: 020 7062 0697
Fax: 020 7062 0601
NB: We adhere to a strict 30 days credit terms from date of delivery for all official purchase orders. A monthly 2% surcharge is added to all orders outstanding beyond this period. Prepayment is required for all orders outside of the UK.